What adds to the popularity of the Leela Kovalam hotel? One of the most popular beaches in the God’s Own Country ‘Kerala’ is Kovalam. The background of the beach truly lives up to the the name Kovalam, which literally means grove of the coconut trees. This picturesque beach is the combination of three crescent shaped beaches- Lighthouse beach, Hawah beach and the Samudra beach. The natural beauty of this beach is so overwhelming that tourist’s who visit here surrenders themselves in its awe.
Built under the patronage of The Leela, Hotels and Palaces, The Leela Kovalam is a five star hotel perched atop a large rocky cliff. The strategic location of this luxury hotel allows guests to overlook the pristine shoreline of the Arabian Sea. 182 in number, the guest rooms inside the Leela Kovalam hotel offers a view of the ever-changing Arabian Sea and equipped with state of the art luxuries. Each room is designed with warm colors, modern décor and nature friendly amenities. The five star hotel offer accommodation in an elegant assortment of categories which include Garden View Pavilion Room, Beach View Superior Room, Club Room, Club Suite and the Duplex Suite.
Luxo India, India’s first exclusive luxury travel portal, is offering an exclusive accommodation package for The Leela Kovalam. The hotel room package, valid from 6th January, 2013 to 15th April, 2013, is offered for two room categories- Garden View Pavilion Room and Beach View Superior Room. The package is all inclusive of two way airport transfer, traditional welcome+ refreshing drink on arrival, fruit basket in room, complimentary tea & coffee maker in the room and complimentary use of gymnasium & swimming pool. In this post, I will tell you the detailed features of these two room categories.
Beach View Superior Room
- These rooms measure up to an area of 405 square feet in terms of size.
- They are located on the main block of the hotel.
- The décor is inspired from the traditional Kerala homes and complemented by state of the art amenities.
- As the name suggests, these rooms have a private balcony overlook the shoreline of the Kovalam beach.
Garden View Pavilion Room
- These rooms measure up to an area of 474 square feet in terms of size.
- They are located in proximity to the beach.
- The USP of these rooms is that they overlook the lush green & manicured gardens.
- These rooms are perfect for those who just wants to sit around on the private sun deck and laze amidst the bountiful nature.
At the end, I would just like to say that if beach vacation is on your mind, go for Beach View Superior Rooms. However, if you seek peace & relaxation amidst the natural greens, Garden View Pavilion Rooms are your best option.