The warmth of Indian hospitality together with the fantasy and color of the mystique land is the major feature of Oberoi Hotels in India. Get a close view of the changing hues of the magnificent Taj Mahal at Agra. Plan an excursion to forts, palaces, and temples of Udaipur and Jaipur. Rejuvenate in the peacefulness of the Himalayas at Shimla or sight the Royal Bengal Tiger at Ranthambhore National Park. The head office of the Oberoi hotel company is in Delhi. Established in 1934, the Oberoi Group has about 30 hotels and 3 Cruisers in 5 Countries. The group is praised amidst the leading industry players for bagging numerous awards and accolades from Condé Nast Traveler, Travel+Leisure, Galileo and Forbes.
Here is a list of hotels in India owned and managed by the Oberoi Group:
Oberoi Amarvilas Agra
While your luxurious stay in Oberoi Amarvilas Agra, enjoy the sight of the symbol of love, Taj Mahal, through the windows of your room. The well-appointed rooms are equipped with facilities and services that ensure a comfortable stay to the guests. Being located close to one of the world’s wonders, this hotel is one of the sought-after amidst travelers. Read More
• Address: Taj East Gate Road, Agra 282 001
• Rooms: 102 (Premier Rooms, Premier Rooms with Balcony, Deluxe Suites, Luxury Suite, Kohinoor Suite)
• Dining: Bellevue (Restaurant – Indian & Continental Cuisines); Esphahan (Restaurant – Traditional Indian Cuisine); Lounge (Pre-Meal Drinks, Aperitifs, Wines & Spirits); Bar; In-Room Dining.
Get complete information about Agra luxury hotels Here.
Wild Flower Hall Shimla
Located at great heights, Wild Flower Hall Shimla is one of the beautiful and luxury hotels in Shimla. The renovation and later additions have helped in making the hotel a preferred choice amidst the visitors. The interiors and exteriors of the hotel reflect luxury in every sense. The hotel management also organizes various leisure activities for guests. Read More
• Address: Charabra, Shimla – 171 012. India
• Rooms: 85 (Premier Rooms, Premier Rooms with Mountain View, Deluxe Suites, Lord Kitchener Suite)
• Dining: The Restaurant (Open-Air Restaurant – Asian & Continental Delicacies); Lutyens (Restaurant – Indian cuisine); The Coffee Shop; The Cavalry Bar; 24 hour In-Room Dining.
To know more about 5 star hotels in Shimla Click here.
Oberoi Delhi is one of the prominent luxury hotels in the capital city of India, Delhi. The hotel is praised for providing excellent accommodation together with modern facilities and exceptional services. The rooms are well-appointed and every furnishing reflects the element of luxury. The hotel has also bagged several prestigious awards, including the award for ‘Best Business Hotel’ in 2006. Read More
• Address: Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi 110003 India
• Rooms: 287 (Premier Rooms, Deluxe Room, Luxury Room, Executive Suite, Deluxe Suite, Luxury Suite, Duplex Suite, Curzon Suite, Kohinoor Suite)
• Dining: Threesixty (Restaurant – Continental, Sushi, Barbeque & Regional Indian Cuisines); Travertino (Restaurant – Authentic Italian Cuisine); Taipan (Restaurant – Authentic Chinese Cuisine); Club Bar; The Oberoi Patisserie & Delicatessen; 24 Hour In-Room Dining.
To know about top 5 luxury hotels in Delhi Click here.
Amongst the Oberoi Hotels, the Oberoi Bangalore is also one of the praised 5 star hotels in India. Being located in the silicon valley of India, this hotel is a sought-after choice of business travelers along with leisure travelers. The hotel features all modern facilities and services along with recreational and business facilities to meet the personal preferences of the guests. Read More
• Address: 37-39 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
• Rooms: 158 (Deluxe Room, Luxury Room, Premier Room, Executive Suite, Deluxe Suite, Presidential Suite)
• Dining: Le Jardin (Multi-Cuisine Restaurant); Szechwan Court (Restaurant – Oriental Delicacies); Rim Naam (Restaurant – Thai Delicacies); Polo Club.
Oberoi Rajvilas Jaipur
To help the guests enjoy royal accommodation in the princely state of India, Oberoi Rajvilas Jaipur is one of the luxury hotels in Jaipur. The hotel is decorated with elements that reflect the grandeur of the bygone era. The hotel is also situated in an ideal location, which is also one of the attracting features for the guests visiting Jaipur. Various recreational facilities and spa massages are also available for the guests. Read More
• Address: Goner Road, Jaipur – 303012
• Rooms: 71 (Premier Rooms, Luxury Tents, Royal Tent, Luxury Villa with Private Pool, Kohinoor Villa with Private Pool)
• Dining: Surya Mahal & Courtyard (Restaurant – Indian and Continental Cuisines); Rajmahal (Restaurant – Royal Indian Dining); Rajwada Library Bar; In-Room Dining.
To have a luxurious stay in Jaipur Hotels Click here.
Oberoi Mumbai is one of the famed luxury hotels in the ‘city of dreams’. Being the ‘business capital of India’, Mumbai has been a sought after travel destination for holidaymakers and business travelers. The hotel is praised for excellent accommodation facility, modern facilities and exceptional services. Various recreational facilities are also provided. Read More
• Address: Sir Dorab Tata Rd, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021. India
• Rooms: 241 (Deluxe Room, Luxury Room, Premier Ocean View Rooms, Executive Suite Ocean View, Executive Suite, Deluxe Suite, Premier Suite, Presidential Suite)
• Dining: Fenix (Restaurant – Continental, European, Chinese, Japanese and Mediterranean Cuisines); Vetro (Restaurant – Italian Platter); Ziya (Restaurant – Authentic Indian Cuisine); The Eau Bar; The Champagne Lounge; 24 Hour In-Room Dining.
To know about top 10 luxury hotels in Mumbai Click here.
Oberoi Grand Kolkata
For the guests wanting to experience the best of the colonial charm and elegance, Oberoi Grand Kolkata is an ideal hotel to look for accommodation. This high-end hotel has catered to its clients for almost 125 years from now. The rooms of the hotel are well-appointed with modern amenities and exceptional services. Read More
• Address: 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata 700 013
• Rooms: 209 (Deluxe rooms; Luxury rooms; Premier rooms; Classic Suites; Deluxe Suites; Luxury Suites)
• Dining: Baan Thai (Restaurant – (Authentic Thai Cuisines); La Terrasse (All Day Dining Restaurant); Chowringhee Bar.
Get a list of top hotels in Kolkata Here.
The Oberoi Vanyavilas Sawai Madhopur
On your trail to spot the royal predators in Ranthambhore, you can add the element of royalty through accommodation in The Oberoi Vanyavilas Sawai Madhopur. The facilities meet the personal preferences of both leisure and business travelers. The ideal location of the hotel has also played a crucial role in making the hotel a preferred choice of the guests. Read More
• Address: Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur – 303012
• Rooms: 25 (Luxury Tents)
• Dining: Dining Room and Inner Courtyard (Palatial Restaurant – Indian & Continental Delicacies); Library Bar; Poolbar.
Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur
Udaipur, the city of lakes and palaces is a must visit travel destination of India. To make the stay memorable and alike royals, Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur is the best luxury hotel. The hotel showcases elements of luxury and lavishness that meet the personal preferences of the guests. The in-house facilities and recreational services have also made the hotel a sought-after choice of the travelers. Read More
• Address: The Oberoi, Udaivilas, Udaipur – 313001, Rajasthan (India)
• Rooms: 90 (Premier Rooms, Premier Lake View Room, Luxury Suite with Private Pool, Kohinoor Suite with Private Pool)
• Dining: Udaimahal (Restaurant – Authentic Indian Cuisines); Suryamahal (Restaurant – Continental, Thai and Mediterranean Cuisines); Chandni (Open-Air Restaurant); Bar; Picnics; Private & 24 Hour In-Room Dining.
To get more information about Udaipur luxury hotels Click here
Oberoi Cecil Shimla
Nestled cozily at a height of 7,000 feet, Oberoi Cecil Shimla is one of the prominent luxury hotels amidst the Oberoi Group of Hotels. The hotel has gained appreciation for its service for almost 100 years from now. The hotel is decorated with elements that showcase the old-world charm. The rooms are also well-appointed and equipped with all ultra-modern facilities and exceptional services. Read More
• Address: Chaura Maidan, Shimla – 171004, Himachal Pradesh, India
• Rooms: 75 (Deluxe Room, Premier Room, Deluxe Suites, Luxury Suite)
• Dining: Cedar Garden (Open-Air outdoor Restaurant); The Tea Lounge and Bar; The Restaurant (Restaurant – Indian, Italian and Continental Cuisines); 24 Hour In-Room Dining.
Get Detailed information about Oberoi Hotel Chain India Here.